*Fictional character torn apart by bullets*
They might still be alive
*Fictional character shot in the head*
I’m sure they could survive that
*Fictional character in coffin at funeral about to be buried*
They’ll be ok
Death is irrelevant when you watch Supernatural
You see your main character in hell.
"They’ll be fine. Just wait. "
"Dude their in hell."
This gave me a lot of feelings.
I was at the panel when Moffat said this and everyone was either dead silent, or sobbing.
There are a large number of points on which I vehemently disagree with Moffat’s interpretation of both the Doctor and the show … but this, man, this he got so right.
advantages of being a boy:
- your boobs don’t get in the way
- no period
- your hormones don’t make you feel like a different person every week
- no childbirth
- penises are fun
- shirts always fit over your chest
- you can walk around topless in summer without being arrested for it
- you store less fat
advantages of being a girl:
- can use your bra as an extra pocket
- which you need because the pockets on your pants are fake